If there are any problems with activating, the steps below should help:
- Check that you are using a compatible device: Android 4.3 or higher with Bluetooth 4.0
- If you are using a compatible device please do the following:
- Go to your phone settings (not in the app).
- Go to 'Apps'
- Find the Scanmarker app
- Click on 'Forcestop' button
- Click on 'Clean data' button
- Open Scanmarker app
- Turn on your scanner by clicking the scanner against a flat surface for 3 seconds
- Select the 'Start' button
- Click on the scanner that appears on the screen
You should now receive a message that your scanner has successfully connected!