- Place the clear tip of the scanner a little bit before the beginning of the line you wish to scan and end your scanning movement after the end of the line.
- Make sure the text you would like to scan is in the center of the tips when you start scanning (Scanmarker will continue following the line that it originally detected.)
- Scan in a fluid and quite quick motion.
- Avoid applying excessive pressure whilst scanning.
- Practise scanning in the ‘Test Device’ screen until you are happy with the results.
Article is closed for comments.