What type of text can be scanned?
- Scanmarker scans printed text (6 - 24pt) into any application on your computer- just as if you had manually typed it using your keyboard.
- There should be a good contrast between the text and background color.
- White text against a black background can also be scanned.
- Handwriting can be scanned as images and inserted alongside the text in your document, though it won't be editable.
- Numbers and symbols can be scanned. More complicated formulae can be scanned as images though they won't be editable.