- Install app from the relevant Store.
- Open app
- Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on.
- Turn your scanner on by pressing the transparent tip against a surface for 3 seconds.
- Select ‘Start’ - It will start searching for your Scanmarker Air.
- Tap on the name of your scanner when it appears under ‘Select Scanner’.
You should then receive a message that your scanner has successfully connected.
Note: First-time activation requires internet connection.
After the first time connection, you will just need to open the app and turn on your scanner in order to connect.